Harley-Davidson Press Release:
Spring is here, and it’s finally time to get back on the bike. Every year April showers come rolling in and threaten comfort out on the road. Featuring innovative waterproof technology, Harley-Davidson® Footwear handles the elements with ease, ensuring maximum comfort and protection, even on the longest rainy days.
Keep feet dry with the men’s Blaine. Featuring a full-grain waterproof leather upper and breathable Hydro-Guard™ membrane waterproof lining, this boot helps keep feet dry and comfortable. Abrasion resistant Tech-Tuff™ overlays paired with Goodyear® welt construction ensure unbeatable protection and performance.
– Shaft height: 8”
– Heel height: 1.5”
– Abrasion resistant Tech-Tuff overlays
– Shock Absorbers Twin Pad Comfort Technology
– YKK® locking outside zipper with Velcro® closure
– Lightweight, flexible polyurethane midsole with rubber street side
– 30-Day comfort guarantee
– Goodyear® welt construction
– CE certified
The women’s Juliet is ready to combat whatever Mother Nature throws in the way. Feet stay dry and comfortable throughout the day thanks to a waterproof full-grain leather and mesh upper with a breathable waterproof membrane for added ventilation. Cement construction and a rubber outsole provide superior durability.
– 5” Heel height
– 1.5” Rubber outsole Cement construction
– Dealer Exclusive Performance Footwear