Introduction and Agreement
This website (the "Site") is owned and operated by Wheelers SAL ("Wheelers.me"). These Terms of Service apply to the Site, located at https://wheelers.me/, as well as to any mobile or similar versions of the Site that Wheelers.me operates. By using the Site, you hereby agree that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service and the Wheelers.me Privacy Statement.
Wheelers.me Is an Advertising and Research Service
Wheelers.me operates the Site as an online advertising and research service for car buyers, sellers and enthusiasts. Wheelers.me does not sell vehicles directly to end customers.
Dealer and Manufacturer Incentives and Offers
Advertisers on Wheelers.me may include information about special offers, incentives, or pricing programs associated with a specific brand, model, or vehicle ("Offers"). Wheelers.me is not responsible for the content of any such Offers, nor responsible for any errors or omissions in Offer contents or descriptions. Users of the site should contact the relevant advertiser for full details on any such Offers, including eligibility requirements, limitations and restrictions, and availability.
All information and content available on this Site (collectively, "Content") is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Content is owned by Wheelers.me, its Affiliates, and/or their respective licensors and suppliers (collectively, "Licensors"). The Content is intended for personal and noncommercial use only. While you may interact with or download a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal and noncommercial entertainment, information or use, you may not reproduce, sell, publish, distribute, modify, display, perform, re-post or otherwise use any portion of the Content in any other way or for any other purpose without the prior written consent of Wheelers.me.
Copyrights and Copyright Agents
It is the policy of Wheelers.me to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement. Wheelers.me will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and take appropriate actions. Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this Site:
Email: [email protected]
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that the Content includes certain trademarks and service marks owned by Wheelers.me, Affiliates, Licensors and others. You agree not to copy, use or otherwise infringe upon or dilute these trademarks or service marks. You further agree that you will not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from any copies of the Content. The "Wheelers.me" name and logo are trademarks of Wheelers.me, LLC. Other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Please note that all software programming, including without limitation all HTML and other code contained in this Site (collectively, "Software"), is owned by Wheelers.me and/or its Licensors and is protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property laws, as well as international treaty provisions. Any unauthorized access to, reproduction, redistribution, publication, display or other use of the Software is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and/or criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Given the nature of the Site and the volume of messages and postings, Wheelers.me cannot and does not monitor all of the Materials posted or transmitted by you and other third-party information providers. Wheelers.me reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to monitor, refuse to publish, remove, delete, move or edit any Materials without notice, at any time for any reason. By using the Site, you expressly agree that Wheelers.me (a) will not be liable to any claims, actions or judgments arising out of or related to any Materials and (b) may monitor, refuse to publish, remove, delete, move or edit any Materials without notice at any time for any reason, without liability and without providing a refund.
You hereby represent and warrant that (a) you have all necessary authority, rights and permissions to submit the Materials to the Site, (b) the Materials do not and will not infringe or misappropriate any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party, including any rights of privacy or publicity, and (c) the Materials do not and will not violate any applicable law or regulation including, but not limited to, any automobile advertising laws or regulations, or cause injury to any person. You agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold Wheelers.me, its Affiliates, the Licensors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and contractors harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, demands or expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from (i) any distribution, publication, refusal to publish, removal, deletion, movement, editing or other use of the Materials you provide, (ii) your use of the Site or any reliance on the Content, (iii) your breach of these Terms of Service or (iv) any actual, prospective or terminated sale or other transaction between you and a third party.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency)
- Wheelers.me will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
- Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE
We're so convinced you'll absolutely love our services, that we're willing to offer a 3 days risk-free money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the service for any reason you can get a refund within 3 days of making a purchase. Please keep in mind that even though we offer a full money back guarantee, we will issue a refund only for the unused portion of the service.
- Canceling a service with Wheelers.me can result in cancellation fees being applied by Wheelers.me, as outlined below. When canceling any service you will be notified via Email of the successful cancellation and cancellation fees incurred.
- Wheelers.me enforces a 72 hours advance refund policy.
- Cancellations can be done either by yourself using our booking engine or be communicated via E-mail at [email protected] NO less than 72 hours in advance of the service date in order to receive a refund.
- No partial refunds will be given for any cancellations made within 72 hours of a service.
- No partial refunds are available once a service has commenced.
The following is a partial list of the kinds of activities that are prohibited on or through the Site: (a) submitting Material that is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; (b) engaging in activities or submitting Material that could be harmful to minors; (c) engaging in activity or submitting Material that harasses or advocates harassment of another person; (d) engaging in activity that involves the transmission of "junk mail" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spam" to Wheelers.me Users or others; (e) engaging in activity or submitting Material, or promoting information, that is fraudulent, false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; (f) submitting Material that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images; (g) submitting Material that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; (h) submitting Material that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; (i) engaging in activities or submitting Materials that solicit passwords or personally identifiable information for unlawful purposes from other Users; (j) engaging in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes; (k) using the Site's lead forms and/or toll-free numbers to advertise or promote products and services to Wheelers.me advertisers; (l) using any robot, spider or other automatic device, or a manual process, to monitor or copy web pages or the Content contained in the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission; (m) using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; (n) decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling or otherwise attempting to obtain the source code for the Software; or (o) taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Wheelers.me's hardware and software infrastructure (collectively, "Prohibited Activities").
Termination of Service
You understand and agree that in Wheelers.me's sole discretion, and without prior notice, your access to this Site may be terminated or suspended, and Wheelers.me may exercise any other remedy available and remove any Materials, if Wheelers.me believes that your use of the Site and/or any Materials you provide (a) violate (i) these Terms of Service, (ii) the rights of Wheelers.me, any Affiliate or Licensor, or another User of the Site, or (iii) any law or regulation, or are otherwise objectionable or inappropriate or (b) constitute fraudulent activity of any nature. You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to Wheelers.me for violations of these Terms of Service, and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations without the requirement that Wheelers.me post a bond. Wheelers.me is not required to provide any refund to you if you are terminated as an authorized User of the Site because, in Wheelers.me's sole discretion, you have violated these Terms of Service.
Changes to these Terms of Service
We reserve the right to update and periodically amend these Terms of Service at our discretion and at any time. If we make changes to these Terms of Service, amendments will be posted online and the date of update will be included. Your continued use of Wheelers.me and its affiliated sites after any such update indicates your agreement to the same. Wheelers.me may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of the Site without notice or liability.
For general questions, you may email us at [email protected]
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms of Service, our Privacy Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us on: [email protected]