We’ve been longing for this one for quite some time now: A fun thrilling ride in the Infiniti Q60.
The Q60 is undoubtedly Infiniti’s most captivating model yet! To put it in simple words, what you see is what you get. This coupe has got a pretty subtle yet aggressive body design that you will never grow tired of, every single angle of the Q60 will appeal to you.
What Should You Look Forward To In The Infiniti Q60?
- 2.0L turbocharged engine boasts 208 hp and guarantees driving pleasure.
- Despite its 19” alloy wheels it manages to drive very smoothly on bumpy roads.
- Luxurious and very tech-focused cabin: The Q60 comes with a dual-touchscreen tech interface, the first screen is for navigation and the second one behaves almost like a smartphone with audio controls and some connected apps.
- Endless driving aids: Distance control assist, forward emergency braking, predictive forward collision warning, lane departure warning, blind spot detection, back-up collision intervention…
- 360-degree Camera
- All Leather Everything Interior: Upscale interior with leather steering wheel, door panels, dash and seats.
- Very confortable 8-way power front bucket seats with warmers.
- Exceptional Bose sound system with 13 speakers
- Great noise isolation
What’s The Downside?
- A sunroof addition would’ve been nice
- There are no shift paddles
- When the vehicle is on Park, the shifter makes it a bit awkward to reach the controls behind it but we can live with that…
OTHER VEHICLES YOU MIGHT LIKE: