When it comes to picking the right car for your son, daughter or to recommending it to a close friend of yours, the perfect car would be one stitched to a bunch of airbags on the exterior, does not speed more than 20 km/h and alerts you when moving after 10:00 pm.
Well, reality is: there’s no such thing as this boring, unrealistic Flintstones machine.
When choosing yours or your loved one’s very 1stcar, it is very important to ask the following questions:
- Where would he/she actually drive it?
- Is he/she adventurous and would be camping during the weekend?
- Would he paying for his/her own fuel consumption?
- What is the car top speed?
- Is the car reliable and offers recognizable safety features?
- How did he/she feel when driving it? Was he/she confident enough?
- Is the car affordable? Does it offer a great price-value deal?
The list goes on and on and this is why we’re giving you our favorite picks fromdigitaltrends.com to make your life way easier!
So * Drums Roll *, Here we go:
- Awesome Safety ratings
- Taste of Luxury
- High Fuel Economy with SKYACTIV engine
- Above-average Handling
- Logically practical
- Perfect drive in Traffic
- Great Budget
- Smallest Jeep ever built
- Perfectly adapted to the city
- Well Equipped when it gets tough
- Great interior
- Youngish Style
- High driving position
- Between CUV and Hatchback
- Sports car
- High performance
- Not overwhelming for a new driver
- High reliability
Now, let’ see… Which one would you pick as a very first car? Do you have any other recommendations?
Make sure to stay tuned toWheelers.mefor the latest tips, new releases and latest automotive news!